Joining code is: FREEDOM FOR ALL
You must make a post within 48 hours of joining or you will be deleted!

Download Veronica Chapman's books - https://www.freemanmovement.com/veronica-chapman/

Snoopers Charter and how it affects you

This forum is for articles on any aspect of freedom that have no specific category below. Use this forum for Lawful Rebellion or Freeman-on-the-Land issues etc.
Crab
Released
Released

Re: Snoopers Charter and how it affects you

Post by Crab »

Cassetteboy has far too much time on his hands to breakdown all these speeches :rolling:

Mike

Post by Mike »

What we have to remember is that nearly everything that is ever published on the internet is almost never deleted.
There are archive sites that have recorded most things.
If you have ever said anything on the internet that you could regret then it may have been stored.
Just a quick google and I came up with many sites that have archived websites etc.
I personally believe that NOTHING has ever been deleted and is saved.
Here's just one website that can show you website archives - https://archive.org/web/

Go there and type in any website to demonstrate but there are many others that you could try.
This website for instance has been archived when it was used for different purposes from 2006!

Just be careful before you press "enter" :angel:
Keep the bastards honest.
Freeman Bob
Released
Released

Post by Freeman Bob »

Thanks Mike.
I bet that has opened a few eyes :thumbup:
Rodders
Released
Released

Post by Rodders »

Freeman John wrote:Thanks Mike.
I bet that has opened a few eyes :thumbup:
And I bet a few ring pieces will be getting nervous lol
Zero
Almost Free
Almost Free

Post by Zero »

That's an eye opener Mike :o

Yoiu can actually see what was associated with this site a million years ago lol
Wax
Released
Released

Post by Wax »

With data retention being so cheap now, don't be surprised if nothing you ever post on the internet is ever deleted.

The snoopers charter will ensure that all this data is retained for longer than they state.
Best advice is to get off the internet unless you are politically correct and don;'t question the governments of your country etc, etc.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Yeah data can be stored so cheaply nowadays, most of the general persons online data is total rubbish and not worth keeping but I see the day where its kept permanently.
We really need the internet companies on our side right now.
We need them to fight back and say no data will ever be kept except where government agencies say its a matter of life and death.
That would be acceptable and obviously terrorism would be included in that.
But, generally, all our online activities should be destroyed within weeks or maybe a few months.
The snoopers charter is a disgusting piece of legislation and the fact that its called "snoopers charter" is telling everyone just exactly what it is.
Keep the bastards honest.
Milkman
Almost Free
Almost Free

Post by Milkman »

In light of what I have read, my theory is that everything you write after you press "enter" will be stored forever somewhere.
Even this post.
The moral of this is that if anyone has anything controversial to say or dodgy in any way, don't say it online :poke:
Zero
Almost Free
Almost Free

Post by Zero »

I wonder how many people realise that there are such things as "trigger" words that will flag up somewhere attracting attention.
I wont say any that I think could be classed as a trigger word but anything controversial could start the ball rolling.
Lets say you are talking about terrorism and the words associated with that, then there may be words in there that will flag up.
Normal conversations from concerned people will be marked as not important to the snoopers.
However, those who are into that sort of thing will possibly go on the 'watched' list, and rightly so.
The trouble is those people who are into that sort of crap will know this.
Freeman Bob
Released
Released

Post by Freeman Bob »

:goodpost: