Joining code is: FREEDOM FOR ALL
You must make a post within 48 hours of joining or you will be deleted!

Download Veronica Chapman's books - https://www.freemanmovement.com/veronica-chapman/

Best Way To Purify Our Water

The pharmaceutical companies have it all their own way because they think they can control us with an expensive pill. But, there are other methods of healing the body. So, this forum is for health issues and promoting healthy living.
Top Cat
Not Shackled
Not Shackled

Post by Top Cat »

With our water supply being contaminated by all sorts of crap, can anyone suggest ways of purifying it please.
By this, I mean we have micro pollutants in the form of synthetic chemicals or even fluoride which they deliberately add.
Indeed, it has been suggested that there are hormone residues or drug residues in the water.
Then there is the concern that THM’s (trihalomethanes) are in the water from the chlorine used.
Now that we realise the dangers of the plastic we have been throwing away in massive amounts, this has also become worrying too.

I doubt whether there is any water supply round the world that is free from contamination.
Obviously, you may be lucky enough to live near a spring where the water has gone through much filtration.
Even then, that water will not escape contamination in the long term.

The solution to cleaning up tap water in the home needs to be cheap and available to all.
So, please suggest ways of cleaning up the water we drink on a daily basis.
But, don't suggest drinking water from the shops as I wouldn't trust that at any time.

Crab
Released
Released

Re: Best Way To Purify Our Water

Post by Crab »

You can distil the water which is probably the best way. Just google the online market places and you should find one of these for about £100.00. However, they are slow so don't expect to switch it on and get a glass of water. Depending on how much you use, distil the water in advance and put it in the fridge.
King
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post by King »

I had a water distiller years and years ago but is broke down and I didn't replace it.
I concur that this is possibly the best way to purify your water.
Can't remember the last time I drank a glass of water, I just drink tea and coffee.
The King :fingers:
Boxer
Enslaved but eyes opening
Enslaved but eyes opening

Post by Boxer »

Funnily enough I was thinking about buying a water distiller myself.
I saw them on ebay and am tempted but as always I will do a lot of shopping around looking at specs and suchlike.
Mike

Post by Mike »

I tried a water filter in the past but after a while I got sick of buying expensive filters.
I must admit though I was thinking of a water distiller recently and this has reminded me on.
If its too much mucking about though I will get sick of that :lol:
Keep the bastards honest.
Wax
Released
Released

Post by Wax »

A cheap distiller is the way to go and you can store the water in bottles in the fridge.
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

I would say that a water distiller is the way to go for cleaner water. However, with money being tight I may have to pass on this for a while.
Freeman Bob
Released
Released

Post by Freeman Bob »

So, how much will it cost to run one of these water distillers?
Say we base this on 8 pints of water a day.