The courts are there to ensure that if you break the Common Law, you receive a form of punishment. Likewise, if someone has hurt you or your family in some way, you would like to see them in court. Therefore, the courts are necessary to serve justice when someone breaks… Continue reading
We are busy building up a collection of templates. If you have any ready made ones please send them in.
- Bailiffs and Debt Collection Agencies • Re: Bailiffs and Collection Agents - What Exactly Are The Differences? August 5, 2019
- Money, Debt, Mortgages, Banks and Credit Cards etc • Re: I need to know How does one have their mortgage and/or student loans paid for with a remittance or whatever is neede August 1, 2019
- Travel and Motoring • Re: Smoking in your car - the law July 28, 2019
- Lawyers and the Courts • Re: What happens when you ignore court summons? July 27, 2019
- Travel and Motoring • Re: Smoking in your car - the law July 27, 2019